How to tap into the potential you always knew you had.
If you’re like me, you get really excited by the idea of being world class, of being great at what you do, of living an extraordinary, successful life. But you’re frustrated because it seems to slip through your fingers. The problem, of course, is that YOU are the bottleneck.
Yes, lack of capital, lack of autonomy, lack of education, or lack of opportunity can be problems too, but the truth is, if you want to tap into your GREATEST potential, you need to start to actively grow yourself.
This means committing to Self-Mastery.
What is self-mastery? It’s taking ownership of your results in life and using any and every means available to become the best that you can be. It’s recognizing that to get to that world-class level, you will have to develop exceptional, robust inner resources — because all your results ultimately flow from YOU.
This is not idle theorizing. Result, results, results are what I care about. Nothing fluffy or New-Age here. The fact is, if you’re not satisfied with what you’ve accomplished so far, you need better habits, better beliefs, better thought-patterns, more emotional awareness, more knowledge, and new technical skills to bridge the gap. Actualized.org is here to provide you with insights and resources for this journey.
Maxalone is about:
- Personal Expression
- REAL, results-driven personal development without fluff, bullshit, or hype
- Hard work: recognizing that it takes massive effort to become successful
- Long-term thinking: investing in yourself
- Cultivating a love for the life-long pursuit of personal development
- Advanced concepts, strategies, techniques, and tools for making lasting improvements
- Unleashing your full potential
- Finding your true life purpose
- Staying on track with your purpose after you’ve found it
- Becoming world-class at what you do
- Creating financial success, creative autonomy, freedom, and lasting fulfillment
- Building emotional awareness
- Building self-awareness
All of the above can be called Self-Actualization. It’s fulfilling your greatest potential in life through active, deliberate growth. You do it because it is necessary to become successful. And you do it because, well, there’s hardly anything more rewarding or more meaningful to do with your brief time here on Earth.